PDA

View Full Version : Multivitamins and Probiotics

DreamsInSpace2
18-10-12, 15:28
I am wondering if anyone would be able to help offer some guidance, I have just ordered new multivitamins from the website Higher Nature-Higher Nature brand of course as I have just had a cold I am so paranoid and wanting to boost my immune system but only problem is I get very anxious about trying new brands, medications, websites and so forth. Has anyone used these before? Do you think I'd be okay taking them? I get so worried in case they make me unwell which I pray they won't. I am also wanting to order OptiBac probiotics but again-uber paranoid, agh so paranoid! OCD, anxiety etc. hopefully be fine....... if I take them .. thanks in advance, I hope someone can reply to this! Wasn't sure where to post it x

carmen2012
18-10-12, 18:29
Hi, to be honest I personally wouldn't buy any form of vitamins or medicines from the internet :-)

fozzy is crying
18-10-12, 18:33
Hi, to be honest I personally wouldn't buy any form of vitamins or medicines from the internet :-)

I totally agree.

rubynoodles
18-10-12, 18:53
Hi there - Higher Nature are a very well know & reputable company I have purchased from them many times and never had any problems.

My children have been using the fizzy vitamins you put in water they have no nasty additives/sweeteners like the ones in most pharmacies and supermarkets, they are full of horrible artificial sweeteners I would never let my children have them!!

Although I havent used the Optibac products they do have good reviews online. I would love to try probiotics but as I have IBS I too am ultra paraniod about trying them incase they make my symptoms worse. If you do give them a good keep me posted as to how you feel on them:)

clio51
18-10-12, 19:59
I take biocare multi vits because my blood test showed b12 was low doctors said to get good quality multivit and take for month well had restest and b12 had gone up!! so continuing taking them. with no problem.:)

paranoidtree
18-10-12, 21:36
my nutritionist recommend Bio-Kult probiotics, i started taking them a few days ago and am beginning to feel the benefits. You can order them from the Natural Dispensary but i think larger boots stores also sell them

DreamsInSpace2
23-10-12, 19:58
Thank you so much for your replies and sorry it's taken so long to reply. I wasn't sure anyone would. I did buy them although still have my paranoid head on, hopefully be fine :) I did thorough research before I bought them but still got paranoid. I'd never buy from a site I thought was not reputable. Thank you guys. xxx

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:57 ----------

Hi there - Higher Nature are a very well know & reputable company I have purchased from them many times and never had any problems.

My children have been using the fizzy vitamins you put in water they have no nasty additives/sweeteners like the ones in most pharmacies and supermarkets, they are full of horrible artificial sweeteners I would never let my children have them!!

Although I havent used the Optibac products they do have good reviews online. I would love to try probiotics but as I have IBS I too am ultra paraniod about trying them incase they make my symptoms worse. If you do give them a good keep me posted as to how you feel on them:)

What did you purchase from them? And Optibac was recommended by an allergy tester-I asked what she thought :) xxx