PDA

View Full Version : can't cope today

almamatters
18-10-12, 20:09
I know I post here almost daily, but I really am struggling. My ultrasound scan is getting nearer and I am convinced I have cancer that has spread everywhere. The only thing holding me together was that I thought my blood test results, would be a weird if this was true, but after stupidly googling it said they can still be normal even if you were seriously ill. Then spent the next few hours reading about people living with terminal illness. :weep:

fozzy is crying
18-10-12, 20:12
I know I post here almost daily, but I really am struggling. My ultrasound scan is getting nearer and I am convinced I have cancer that has spread everywhere. The only thing holding me together was that I thought my blood test results, would be a weird if this was true, but after stupidly googling it said they can still be normal even if you were seriously ill. Then spent the next few hours reading about people living with terminal illness. :weep:

Hey post here as often as you want. There are lots of us here to give you all the moral support we can.

:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Gordon

lo89
18-10-12, 20:14
I am in the exact same situation as you. I am convinced I have cancer all over my body and I am waiting for a dermatologist appointment, I make myself feel sick worrying about how many different types of cancer I could have and googling symptoms of all of then! So I can't offer any advice but I can offer a bit if sympathy x