PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if blurred darkened vision is from anxiety.

GreyClouds
19-10-12, 09:10
I haven't had a panic attack in week if not a month but lately I still get anxiety and anxious and feel stressed.

My vision is getting worse and worse each day, to the point I can barely see whats in front of me at times. Everything seems to be getting darker and darker and blurry.

I get weird trails as well and not sure why, also things seem to imprint themselves longer then usual for example if i stare at a pattern on the wall for a second i can see second after which is really confusing.

Thanks!

Annie0904
19-10-12, 09:33
Blurry vision can be a symptom of anxiety but it is maybe best to get an eye check done just for reassurance :hugs:

BobbyDog
19-10-12, 13:00
I get the same symptoms and have recently had my eyes tested, it is the medication.
I don't know if you are taking AD's, that could be the cause if you are, if not, like Annie said, go and get your eyes checked.

Ronno
19-10-12, 13:40
Greycloud
I get this , especially if I'm tired and stressed out . And I suffer from occasional optic migraines . Which I hate and fear.
I have two yearly eye check ups , and my eyes are fine.
I think the more we anxeity sufferers focus on small symptoms the larger and scarier they get
Take care .