PDA

View Full Version : feeling sick all the time.

selphie
19-10-12, 14:09
hi everyone, i havent been on here for a while as i have pretty much kept my anxiety under control, well at least i thought i had:huh:

I used to suffer with ectopic beats everyday all day but i seem to have had them under control, and i do not get them much anymore, even tho i do still suffer with them but not a lot. I havent really had much to be anxious a lot in a long time and things have been good with my health, but for about a week now i have this new symptom and i am so worried.

It started monday i have been feeling sick all the time and all day i am so worried i cried myself to sleep last night, but i dident let my husband see because i do not want to bother them or my children, i just want to know what it is i am frightened its cancer or something as it just dont feel right.

I have been wondering if i have been eating anything out the ordinary the only thing i have done new is start drinking coffee, i have one in the afternoon and about 2-3 cups of a night when i am watching tele, i have dropped hints to my husband i have been feeling sick but not to the extent that it has been bothering me, he says its the coffee. The only other thing i drink through the day is pepsi max and i havent today because that makes me feel sick as well. The thing is i havent drunk any coffee since yesterday and i am still feeling sick.

When i was eating my dinner last night half way through i came over nauseous and i thought i was going to be sick, i dident but it still scared me. What i cant be sure of and the one thing that has been bothering me is am i making myself feel sick, because i know with my ectopic beats that thinking about them made them come ten times worse and when i stopped they went away.

Its so hard to know whats real and what is not but i know i am feeling sick and i do not know how much more i can take, its such a horrible feeling.

Any advice much appeciatedxx:scared15:

panic12
19-10-12, 16:54
Hi, I think what has happened here is you have felt sick (maybe the result of eating something off, or maybe a slight bug) and you have become anxious about it, and the more you worry about it the more its there, I bet when you don't think about it, you don't notice it. If something doesn't feel right you should see your doctor, for peace of mind mostly

Annie0904
19-10-12, 16:56
The worst symptom of anxiety for me is nausea. I just feel nauseous all the time I am anxious and never feel like eating.

justina
19-10-12, 19:41
I suppose you already have excluded a pregnancy?

selphie
19-10-12, 20:14
hi thanks for the comments, thats what i thought because i worry so much the worrying has made it worse, i wish i could just push it to the back of my mind, but i just cant its a really horrible feeling, it did happen last time i drank coffee but i havent drunk it since yesterday so it cant be that, and i still have it. No i am not pregnant so i can count that out, the nausea is still here and its driving me nuts, i cant seem to get on with days i just want it gone. Maybe i should go and see a doctor i might if it carrys on, i dont think i can stand another day of it, and the worrying is driving me mad.xx:weep:

Annie0904
19-10-12, 20:16
I was like that for a month with anxiety making me so nauseous and lost so much weight. The trouble is it becomes a vicious circle because you worry about feeling nauseous and that makes you worse! :hugs:

selphie
19-10-12, 22:52
I was like that for a month with anxiety making me so nauseous and lost so much weight. The trouble is it becomes a vicious circle because you worry about feeling nauseous and that makes you worse! :hugs:

you are so right it is a vicious circle its so horrible because its preventing me from doing things with my husband and children, he knows i worry a lot but not to the extend i do, if he knew i spent everyday worrying about something as bad as i do he would be shocked. I just do not want to burden him with it.

Does not help i have been on a diet either went from a 18 to 12-10 in a year but now i think is there something wrong with me why i lost weight, and it was not the diet but something more sinister, i am going from one thing to another, more i think the sicker i feel, i will try tho.

thanks for listeningxx:hugs: