PDA

View Full Version : I'm back...

Wannabeloved85
19-10-12, 16:16
A few years ago I was a member here (wannabeloved) I forgot all log in details and changed emails etc!
Anyway, I got a little better for a while, I was severly housebound, bedroom bound for a long time too. I lived with my parents. Everyday was he'll for me. Anxious all through the day, so I switched to sleeping in he day and being awake at night, that way I was never alone when I was awake.
I met a guy online and took a chance to meet him ( no idea why lol) I was petrified. But we really hit it off. He moved in with me aty parents and 4 months later we got our own place just down the road. I loved it! He went to work and I cleaned the home then went walking the dog, visiting family etc.

We decided to try for a baby and within 2 months I was pregnant. I went to hospital for the 8 week scan and there I had my first big panic attack in months. Since then it went down hill. We moved house again, literally down the road again, since. Thenvi haven't left the house. My baby boy is now 18months old. And although he goes out places with his daddy, he doesn't see much.

In 3 weeks time I'm moving house again because the landlord hasn't repaired or looked after the house. I'm moving out of this village and it's the first time I'll be leaving this house in 2 years. Im petrified.

I'm currently taking 30mg citalopram and I'm considering asking the dr for something to help with the move or looking for some natural sedative somewhere!

nomorepanic
19-10-12, 16:27
Hi Sweetz

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

isthisasgdasitgets
22-10-12, 01:17
Hi, sounds like you have a lot going on with a little one and moving. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself and look at all the things you have achieved. xx