PDA

View Full Version : pinched nerve symptoms

Nikkii28
20-10-12, 00:52
Hey

So ive been told before (about 9 months ago) that the heat and pain in my head is caused by a pinched nerve in my neck. When the doc told me it was nothing serious, I got a lot better and the tension dissapeared.

Now Ive been worrying for a couple months about an ear infection and in the past few weeks the tension has returned in my neck and when i wake up i feel fine but i feel like i wait all day for my head/neck to hurt.

So any ideas of how to relax and stop worrying its so serious?, does this sound like a pinched nerve? i can go about daily tasks but the more i think about it the tenser i feel and my head hurts a bit :(

---------- Post added at 20:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:21 ----------

Anyone?

---------- Post added 20-10-12 at 00:52 ---------- Previous post was 19-10-12 at 20:55 ----------

i could do with some reassurance

panickyme
20-10-12, 01:04
Sounds like anxiety tension to me. It's funny how a Doc can tell us is ok, and we are fine for a week or so, and then it returns. I carry my tension in like the chest area. Went for ekg, doc say it's not your heart I was good for a couple of weeks, then something comes up, the tension, and stress spikes, and bam its back that pain in my chest. It is taking me a long time to realize its stress, tension, and that I do create, but I am working on it. Doctor says you are good, odds are you are. I think it's tension/anxiety. Good luck, hope you feel better. Do you have a heating pad, they work awesome.:) Deb

Nikkii28
20-10-12, 01:30
wheat bag in the microwave is my best friend right now, thanks Deb! when im not thinking about it the pains are less but im so used to the worry now its become a daily struggle.

panickyme
20-10-12, 02:06
I know my friend, that worry stinks, and it really takes over. I hate it! hope you feel better soon. Deb

Nikkii28
20-10-12, 21:07
Im really worried today about my head, I have a headache at some point during the day, not enough to stop me doing stuff but its really annoying and my neck really feels tight. when i wake up i feel fine but as the day progresses i get pains in one side of the other depending on how i twist my neck i guess. just a really crappy day :(