PDA

View Full Version : Questions,questions

Gman28
20-10-12, 14:36
I have already posted on here a few times about my so called obsessional thoughts but I was just wondering if anybody has or had these crazy questions. Here are a few examples of mine,for instance I question life a lot and the meaning of it. I also sometimes look at someone random nd think what is there point in life?,what are emotions?, what are thoughts? What happens when we die? How does the brain work? Are we really alone in the universe? These are very hard questions to answer nd some are impossible to answer but never the less they swim around in my head a lot. They have left me feeling down a lot nd stop me from looking at things nd just accepting it at face value nd I always question why do I like that certain thing. Crazy right, anyway any stories will be appreciated. Cheers guys

Harley
20-10-12, 16:10
Hi Gman, I am going to pm you, cos I totally relate with what you are saying.

STEPHYUNO
20-10-12, 18:35
Hey man, youre certainly not crazy, we all ask these questions to ourselves, that's why people create and join religions to try and answer them, the truth for me is that we just don't know.
I kinda accept that now and just try and live my life in a decent way, Steph :)

samantha8889
29-10-12, 15:03
I totally get where you are coming from. For the past three days I've been constantly questioning my brain and how it works. What are thoughts. Where are our memorys. Im so scared, its making me question my sanity. I just want to go back to being normal and not questioning everything, my brain is so confused right now and im absolutely terrified im gonna lose it and go insane with all these thoughts.

This is crazy, I know it is but I cant stop it!

Samantha