PDA

View Full Version : Ha!!!! I have you sussed!!!!

Laura123
20-10-12, 19:04
Ok so today I played a game with my HA, I was feeling great, no anxiety, no dizziness what so ever, ventured out to the supermarket, dizziness set in on the drive, funny vision, palpitations in the supermarket, but instead of crapping myself I kind of just smiled and laughed, my brain is a funny old thing, it's quite astounding just how much it can actually strip the confidence from a person. Sorry brain, you are just going to have to do your worst with no reaction from me anymore, so what if I am dizzy, so what if my heart is doing flips, I am not scared of it anymore! I think health anxiety is actually just fear, because I am scared, I am hyper aware of every little sensation. I still feel on edge tonight, but I really couldn't care less :) xx

Annie0904
20-10-12, 19:06
:yahoo: You have learnt to float already! That book is doing you good :yesyes: xx

Elle-Kay
20-10-12, 19:07
That's the spirit Laura! :yesyes:

MissHDynamite
20-10-12, 19:07
Good girl :D.. I am not there yet, think I might need to buy that book your reading.. what's it called again and who by? xx

Laura123
20-10-12, 19:09
It's called help for your nerves by Claire weeks. It is really good. This woman understands anxiety like you wouldn't believe! X

paranoidtree
20-10-12, 20:37
well done you, that's exactly the right way to go about it. I did something similar this morning, though i got annoyed with my 'chatterbox' and told it that if that was the best it could do then it was pretty poor!

Magic
20-10-12, 20:45
WELL DONE LAURA:hugs::hugs:

meche
20-10-12, 21:15
Well done honey. I've been there before but unfortunately my HA has taken over again & the fear has truly set in! I'll be where you are again.... just not quite yet. Be proud of yourself. xx

Laura123
20-10-12, 21:47
I have been terrified I mean properly terrified constantly for the past year with HA, I am still getting moments of fear but I am controlling it, I have stopped googling symptoms, that's helped loads! I honestly think HA is the cruelest form of anxiety. X

meche
20-10-12, 21:53
I stopped googling months ago but I have to admit Ive slipped up this weekend & I'm gutted with myself. Went onto a breast cancer forum & have scared myself senseless. My own fault and this is my punishment! xx

Laura123
20-10-12, 21:57
Aw meche I understand completely how you fell Hun, you really do need to stay focused on the facts of what you are dealing with though abd not what dr google tells you, this lump has been with you so long, if it was cancer hunni, you would prob not be here by now. Also remind yourself that when a doctor truly suspects cancer, you are in getting tests done within days. I am going to come round and remove your broadband if you google again lol xx

meche
21-10-12, 11:26
I can't let you do that...... I'll stop....honest. Still feeling a bit blurghhh today but am feeling slightly better. I think there's only so much fear you can take & i've def reached my limit. I really can't go through another day like yesterday. Anyway, this is your thread Laura. Hope you're still sticking your fingers up to HA! xx