PDA

View Full Version : Feeling cold inside chest?

MM
20-10-12, 22:41
Hi everyone
Last night the inside of my chest started to feel really cold, and it hasn't gone away. My skin on the outside is warm and i've been under blankets and it doesn't help. Also it spreads to the inside of my head/neck sometimes, but it's mostly near my upper abdomen and chest area. Basically it feels like I'm drinking a really cold drink I guess, so the inside feels cold.

It's not painful but really uncomfortable and scary. Has anyone had this before? should I worry? I'm trying to avoid dr. google.

Anxious_gal
21-10-12, 00:41
since its a new symptom mention it to your doctor, it could be acid, I know it usually feel's like a burning sensation but it might be producing the cold feeling.

are you on any meds?

I've the gotten cold/icy/wet/warm sensations on my skin, head,inside my mouth and I know that's an anxiety or maybe nerve related.

Did you check your temperature? how is it ?

being low in b12 or iron can cause symptoms like those with anxiety,

MM
21-10-12, 18:10
Hi thanks for responding :) I'm not on any medication and I noticed it went away when I woke up this morning. I do have a runny nose today though, so maybe I was just catching a cold? I never felt that feeling before though, so it was a bit scary.

Thanks again for the reply.

Anxious_gal
21-10-12, 19:09
Glad it's gone, ya it might be a cold.
Sometimes with a cold my skin feels weird n extra sensitive