PDA

View Full Version : chest and throat pains again!!!

lizmarshall
09-08-06, 15:43
my chest and throat pains are getting worse, i cant explain it but it's really scary, i keep trying to tell myself that theres nothing seriously wrong (lung &/or throat cancer) but i cant help thinking it. it doesnt hurt when i swallow ther is just a pain there and the same with my chest.

i also have the draft down the back of the throat thing again aswell.

someone please help me!!!!

Liz

darkangel
09-08-06, 18:10
hi liz

do u feel that when u breathe its like something is catching your chest - its not a severe pain just uncomfortable.

i get the same as u with my throat - i will admit my thoughts run riot thinking of the worst cos I did have problems with my lungs about 15 yrs ago. with me it gets worse the more i think about it then vanishes if another symptom takes over!

darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

langlim
09-08-06, 18:16
hi liz,

just read your msg, I think I'm getting the same sort of thing myself. I only have to read up a symptom on the internet and I end up thinking myself into having it.

The feeling I've been getting is like kinda being winded, its like an overexcited feeling in my chest but too overwhelming, its hard to explain really, and my heart races, it doesn't hurt, I also feel like all my glands in my neck are enlarged when they are prob not, and that I can't breathe properly. Yet if I try and kept busy all the symptoms go away. I've convinced myself I've got heart disease or some serious illness

Laura

jackie
09-08-06, 18:34
liz many of us have had this many times

i promise you are safe and not alone

take care your not alone with this fear

jackie