PDA

View Full Version : I should be happy but still scared I have cancer

lisak789
21-10-12, 00:38
I had my sergery to re open my tubes so I can try and have a baby again and it was successful so I should be happy. I'm not I still have breast pain and even after all my tests and bloodwork that came back ok and I have another ultrasound on the 30th I still can't be convinced its not breast cancer. The pain also seems to be more in one area of the right breast. Also my arm and shoulder are always hurting as well. I don't know how to convince myself I'm ok. I'm 34 and waisting my life. I also have a small darker mark on my face by my eye that has just appeared a month ago and now it's itchy so I'm worried its skin cancer. I don't know what to do anymore.!

hollymuso
21-10-12, 00:50
hi! your post interested me as ive just come back on here because im convinced i have ovarian cancer. last week it was lung cancer, ive had a nightmare recently. its got out of control. im getting help now as i cant go on. every ache pain twinge ...anything..and im off on one! i think its a fear of it being out of my control.... the only reason i now have convinced myself i have ovarian cancer is cause i noticed period like cramps on one side. i know this can be explained but then i googled..and i was off. went doc yesterday as realized id felt these pains for a while ..had my period lst week and now having them again...cant explain it. he just said hed test my blood for cancer etc to put my mind at ease..honestly its been my second home its getting embarrassing! thing is..everyone keeps saying that if you have cancer your blood work changes?? im pretty sure doc said that too. well only three months ago ish my blood was normal all round! had loads of test for things as i have pcos and all checked out fine. but then i read a womens story of it developing in only 2 months...im sure id know somwthing by now and chances are slim. the reason i explain this to you is because i know how frustrating it can be. youve obviously had good news and are happy! if its anything like me...as soon as im getting happy and excited about the future i tend to worry more of losing it or something bad happening/. you find this? i am growing up. have great man in my life with a future.. a loving family. xmas coming up..so happy ..that i make myself unhappy. lol. anyway. sorry for essay just seemed as though we may be able to offer each other some comfort!
take care.
xxx