PDA

View Full Version : Spreading Tingling, Headache, random energy "burnouts", dizziness, FREAKED OUT

davex123
21-10-12, 22:49
Hi all. I'm new here, not sure what to expect, since it's the first time in my life anything like this has happened to me
So, here's the deal. At one night at a party I noticed the my index fingers' print was, say, a little numb. During the night my hand started to tingle on the finger tips, then the hand itself, then suddenly the foot, inner thy, groin area, right "rear" side, and it all came in wave (this happened within an hour or so). I rushed to the ER thinking I'm having some major issue like a stroke since it all stayed on the right side solely. That's day 1.
Day 2 i noticed that it's kind of moving/spreading, had moments when ALL life forces were gone, and the right side of my face still stayed numb/pressurized (and still is). Anyways I'm not gonna give all the details, but already I have had 2 nights with waking up with my limbs, first time right leg, and the other being my left arm. Today is Day 8, and I feel my calves tingling along with my forearms. I wouldn't be here if not for the huge fear of MS because of how it is seems to be spreading BUT: it is happening over a course of just few days, not weeks/months, I have no visual impairments or such, and I'm "pretty safe" genetically.
So, because this seems to be spreading, I'll be honest: I AM TERRIFIED
I also have pain jolts in random places (shoulder blade areas, chest, ankles, wrists, fingers, stomach, pancreas area). I have no strength impairment, just the tingling that sometimes comes in "waves". It's there ALL THE TIME. I know I can be prone to anxiety due to my mothers side, I am in therapy for 3 years, and some things are rough in the family. Not hard rough, but I am a sensitive guy.

I don't know what's going because this is all so damn real and I can't think of anything else but the tingling and big red letters MS MS MS in my head. I had a Cat Scan done that I'll consult in 2 days hopefully. Anyone familiar of tingling sensation that spread around the body or such? :(

lo89
21-10-12, 23:12
could it be fibromyalgia? Google it. Might be worth speaking to your doctor about if your symptoms match up? just when you mentioned feelings in certain parts of your body? I am beginning to think this is what is causing my strange sensations!