PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Hot in my face but nowhere else

DreamBoy
22-10-12, 11:58
Hey guys,

Not posted on here in a very long time. However Ive been experiencing something that I cant quite put my finger on and the anxiety is strating to creep in.

I keep having this feeling of a really hot face. Im not hot anywhere else and its just a feeling I get in my face. Its something that happens predominantly at work but has happened several times whilst Ive not been at work.

Obviously being a bloke - its not the menopause, lol so was just wondering if anyone else had experinced it or knew what it was just to put my mind at rest.

Thanks guys

:blush:

justina
22-10-12, 12:59
Actually I think it can be anxiety. I had the same thing a few times, and already the second time I (of course) googled it, and I found out that anxiety can cause this kind of feeling...

Alessa16
22-10-12, 15:23
Anxiety can cause everything! It changes chemical of our bodies, I experienced it a lot

STEPHYUNO
22-10-12, 15:42
Hi mate,

It sounds like what I used to get in my late teens and early twenties, I was told it was just a bit of flushing caused by when I felt a bit anxious or self concious,my blood pressure would raise a wee bit and because the face consists of many more nerves, cells, arteries and capilleries, (wee arteries) it is more prone to this kind of flushing/blushing effect and the more I would be aware of the heat, it would make it worse.

Learning relaxation and breathing techniques helped me until it pretty much went away by itself, I'm in my thirties now and get the occassional rosie cheeks, but don't worry about it now and that is enough for it to subside.

By the way I have been wanting to send a post about some medication I have started taking, can anyone tell me how to go about posting a thread, can't seem to work it out.

Cheers and best wishes,
Steph:)

Th