PDA

View Full Version : husband got lump down below!!

leanne1980
22-10-12, 12:32
:lac:
hi everyone, been relatively anxiety free for ages, my last night my husband found a lump in his scrotum sack, not attached to the testicle, he is absoloutly fine (well acting fine) but im in bits thinking its the worst, he has an appointment with the dr at 2.20, I know i should prepare myself that he probably will need tests done! Im in a state, this healthy anxiety will end up killing me because i make myself feel so ill! :(
im ok plodding along but find things hard to deal with that arent "normal"
dont know why im writting this! but makes me feel better
Leanne xxxx

justina
22-10-12, 12:35
Please do not worry too much about this. It is probably nothing dangerous.

I understand that you fear it might be a tumour. I have a friend whose husband has cancer in his testicles (yes, probably in both of them) so I have read a lot about it, and it is a cancer form with a very very good prognosis.

I hope you will get good news soon!:bighug1:

Annie0904
22-10-12, 12:36
He is doing the right thing going to the doctors and it is normal to worry about our loved ones. Let us know how he gets on and sending you :bighug1::bighug1:

leanne1980
22-10-12, 12:45
thankyou, im so scared! but it has to be checked :(

mbXC393
22-10-12, 12:48
If it isn't attached to the testicle it'll be a cyst caused by an infected hair follicle. He'll be fine.

mb

anxietyoverload
22-10-12, 14:00
My partner has the exact same thing, it isnt attatched so anything and he has had it for as long as he can remember. Its probably nothing at all and just one of those things :) x

leanne1980
22-10-12, 16:45
Hi everyone, Thankyou for your kind words, it is a epydidimal cyst, the dr says perfectly harmless but still havin a scan for precaution x

Annie0904
22-10-12, 16:49
Hi everyone, Thankyou for your kind words, it is a epydidimal cyst, the dr says perfectly harmless but still havin a scan for precaution x

That is great news, you can relax now :yahoo: x