PDA

View Full Version : health anxiety is so lonely :(

leanne1980
22-10-12, 12:40
hate this so much! Im so envious of people who have " what will be will be" attitude in life! I lost my mum at a young age i was 19 and i think its still from that, she died very suddenly with no warning and im not over it, i panic about everyone, i think im doing ok then a little thing will bring this horrible panic sick feeling in my stomach, where i cant eat, then i lose weight then i worry about that too! :( hate myself right now, my children deserve better not an over anxious paranoid freak! im no good to them when they are poorly because i over fuss so i go the opposite way and try to play it down! but keep it all in my head! :( i know this will pass because it has before many times and i know that i'll feel ok again but just reminds me that im not better and i probably never will be! just learn to cope with it!
Leanne xxxx

PokerFace
22-10-12, 12:54
:hugs:

If your children have food in their tummy, clothes on their back and a mother who loves them then they don't deserve better because they've already got the best. My friend is an anxious person too and her little boy is one of the happiest kids you'll ever meet, so please don't worry about stuff like that! :)

You're right it will pass and you'll start to feel better, if it comes back for a bit, so be it! You've been through it before and come out the other side and you will again! Everyone in the whole world experiences anxiety in their lives, it's just naturally nervous, anxious people like us are a whole lot more sensitive to it.

I hope you feel better soon x

justina
22-10-12, 12:57
I understand exactly how you feel... health anxiety is awful. It's like my brain works on two parallell rails, one is doing all the normal things you have to do every day but the other is thinking about illnesses and focusing on symptoms all the time.
This SUCKS!:mad:

leanne1980
22-10-12, 16:46
Thankyou so much, had this for 9 years now! You'd think I would get over it by now!! X thanks for your kind words xxx