PDA

View Full Version : do you forget sometimes?

dabrucru
22-10-12, 19:31
so, i m going through separation with my wife, we decided to sell our apartment and garage, to my amazement, no anxiety or panic attacks, maybe because 3 years ago she decided to leave , than she stayed, long story... the thing that happened to me today is that i received a parcel that i didn t know what it was. so i went to pick it up at my post office, and it was a book, a book that i already received a week before. so i thought it was a mistake from the seller, and i went home to check with my e mails and i found that i ordered the same book from different sellers in a week distance. my concern is , how could i forgot that i ordered the same book a week before!!! Some crazy thoughts than began to emerge, like dementia etc, but i m only 38 so i don t think so. maybe this situation of separating from my wife has caused some stress.. i don t know....
anyone forgetful lately??
:shrug:

thanks

david

Annie0904
22-10-12, 19:38
Hi David, the more anxious and stressed I am the more forgetful I get. I am always forgetting things. years ago when my children were small, one of them had a hospital appointment. I got all the way to the hospital then remembered I hadn't picked him up from school!!

MissLady83
22-10-12, 19:45
Yeah I can relate to you on this, I'm very forgetful and can't concentrate, it gets frustrating ha!

If I've had a good sleep and got a clear head then it improves ;)

Annie0904
22-10-12, 19:57
In fact...my husband just came in the room from the kitchen with a tin of peaches and asked if I wanted them. I said "Why would I want them" He replied "because you just said you are hungry" I said "Did I" I couldn't even remember being hungry :D

dabrucru
22-10-12, 20:01
So its 'normal' for us, and yes, concentration is another issue, but i feel les worried now that i read your stories, thanks

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

lol annie, good one

Annie0904
22-10-12, 20:10
So its 'normal' for us, and yes, concentration is another issue, but i feel les worried now that i read your stories, thanks

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

lol annie, good one

Yes it is normal for us...I have just learnt to laugh at myself now :D

MissLady83
22-10-12, 20:20
Yeah I'm the same Annie I just giggle at myself and try not to dwell

dabrucru
22-10-12, 20:32
Thanks , you really lifted up my mood :D

Annie0904
22-10-12, 20:40
Thanks , you really lifted up my mood :D

So pleased to hear that :D

---------- Post added at 20:40 ---------- Previous post was at 20:37 ----------

I just noticed you live in Malta. I went to Malta for the first time last year. We took my 82 year old dad. He used to be in the merchant navy and had sailed past Malta 24 times but had never been so we took him for a holiday and loved it. We stayed at Birgu and they were filming Sinbad while we were there.

dabrucru
22-10-12, 20:53
O yes, i knew they were filming something, birgu is very nice . Malta maybe small and far from perfect but its full of history, i would nt live anywere else. And i m hapy for your dad that he liked it

Annie0904
22-10-12, 20:58
O yes, i knew they were filming something, birgu is very nice . Malta maybe small and far from perfect but its full of history, i would nt live anywere else. And i m hapy for your dad that he liked it

He loved it and it was so nice to see how happy he was when he was there. I wanted to stay somewhere away from the areas where all the hotels were as I like to get a feel of the culture and meet the locals. Birgu was the perfect place and everyone was so friendly. I was sad to see that the yellow buses were being taken over by Arriva last summer. We enjoyed riding around on the yellow buses and had a trip to the Blue Grotto which was so beautiful.

dabrucru
22-10-12, 21:09
Yes the old buses are gone , we have those hideous bendy buses now. And the weather is lovely too, yesterday i went for a swim, the sea was perfect

Annie0904
22-10-12, 21:12
The weather here is rubbish :(

dabrucru
22-10-12, 21:34
Its UK right?

Annie0904
22-10-12, 21:43
Yes it is ..I am in North East England

fruity
24-10-12, 17:12
yea i av eye floaters. r uok at mo.x

---------- Post added at 16:12 ---------- Previous post was at 16:08 ----------

hi annie r uok! wot r u up to at moment. im feeling very stressd.

dabrucru
25-10-12, 09:04
i m going thruogh a seperation from my wife...im not anxious , for now....but i have been better