PDA

View Full Version : Visual Lag

JonnyB
22-10-12, 23:56
Over the past two years, I have been experiencing a delay in what I see. It's quite difficult to explain, however the best way I have found to explain it would be to compare it to when you watch a YouTube video and the screen is out of time with the sound. I effectively have the same problem: I hear things shortly before I see them. I've been to the hospital quite a few times for numerous tests; these tests acknowledge that there is an issue, however they also shed no light as to what is causing the problem, or what the problem actually is. The best conclusion that I have been told by the doctors is that for some reason, my vision takes a prolonged time to reach the brain. I am not too worried as major health threats such as a brain tumor have been ruled out, however the problem seems to be deteriorating. Each month, the delay in my vision seems to increase. I have also started to notice that my short term memory is progressively getting worse.

If anyone could shed any light as to what this could possibly be, it would be much appreciated.

Annie0904
23-10-12, 10:57
I would go back to see your gp and let him know that you feel like the condition is getting worse.