PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Baldymanphil
23-10-12, 07:17
Hi to everyone. Great website and so much information which I have found very useful. I've had anxiety and panic attacks for the past few months. Am currently taking Propanolol. I've also been using a hypnosis CD and have just started a short course of counselling. Not been able to identify any specific cause(s) but I have had problems with gastritis and stomach ulcers which have previously triggered breathing problems/rapid breathing/panic attacks. My youngest child has recently gone off to university leaving no kids at home and leaving a big void - a possible trigger? I look forward to posting on here, learning from the experiences of others, and being as supportive as I can be to others.

nomorepanic
23-10-12, 07:32
Hi Baldymanphil

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
23-10-12, 08:06
Hey baldymanphil,
I hope we can support you too.
:welcome:

natsphantom
23-10-12, 09:18
Hello and welcome Baldymanphil :welcome:

This site is really good if your having a difficult day. The support here is wonderful!

Kind Regards
Natasha
:)

Baldymanphil
23-10-12, 21:13
Thanks guys. It is a great site and a great source of information.

Pipkin
23-10-12, 21:15
Hi there and a warm :welcome:

Pip