PDA

View Full Version : Hubby Off To England Tomorrow

Edward_1980
23-10-12, 15:19
I'm building myself into a right state today because my partner has to fly over to England tomorrow for his final job interview and I'll be home alone for over twelve hours. I am never alone this long because usually he leaves the house at 7am, comes home for an hour everyday during lunch to check on me and then he is home from work again at 4pm. I keep imagining that something terrible is going to happen (Panic attack, plane crash, taxi crash) to both him on his journey and to me while I am alone for so long. From a terrible morning at my Psychiatrist to thinking about tomorrow, my mood has just plunged down and I feel miserable. I was supposed to go shopping this morning, but after seeing the Doctor I just demanded on being drove straight home. I have so many things swimming around my head right now and I am getting very upset about them all.

Annie0904
23-10-12, 15:37
What makes you think you will be on your own Edward? Why am I sitting here on my computer? My hubby is going away in the morning too and won't be back until late Thursday night so we will be here for each other okay? :hugs:

---------- Post added at 15:37 ---------- Previous post was at 15:36 ----------

and they will both be fine away from us :)

Edward_1980
23-10-12, 15:42
What makes you think you will be on your own Edward? Why am I sitting here on my computer? My hubby is going away in the morning too and won't be back until late Thursday night so we will be here for each other okay? :hugs:

---------- Post added at 15:37 ---------- Previous post was at 15:36 ----------

and they will both be fine away from us :)

Let's keep each other company Annie and have a nice day tomorrow with each other:hugs:

Annie0904
23-10-12, 15:43
We will do that Edward, we can listen to Celine Dion and watch Mrs Brown's boys :roflmao:

Edward_1980
23-10-12, 15:44
We will do that Edward, we can listen to Celine Dion and watch Mrs Brown's boys :roflmao:

Celine and Mrs. Brown's boys it is then :)

Annie0904
23-10-12, 15:44
There you go...panic over...we are both sorted and our partners can let us know when they get to there destinations :)

Edward_1980
23-10-12, 15:46
There you go...panic over...we are both sorted and our partners can let us know when they get to there destinations :)

I'll demand on updates from hubby Annie :)

Annie0904
23-10-12, 15:49
Me too Edward...I can't even remember where mine is going!

Edward_1980
23-10-12, 15:52
Your memory is very bad Annie. I was reading yesterday about the tin of fruit that you didn't want and your hubby reminding you that you mentioned the fact that you were hungry. Make sure you find out where he is going :)

Annie0904
23-10-12, 16:07
Your memory is very bad Annie. I was reading yesterday about the tin of fruit that you didn't want and your hubby reminding you that you mentioned the fact that you were hungry. Make sure you find out where he is going :)

My memory is terrible at the moment..I think he might be going to Birmingham but not sure :D

Edward_1980
23-10-12, 16:09
My memory is terrible at the moment..I think he might be going to Birmingham but not sure :D

What am I going to do with you :roflmao:

Annie0904
23-10-12, 16:10
What am I going to do with you :roflmao:

That's what my hubby keeps saying :roflmao::roflmao:

Edward_1980
23-10-12, 16:20
That's what my hubby keeps saying :roflmao::roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: