PDA

View Full Version : Hi new girl

Suzi26
09-08-06, 22:53
Hi im Suzi 26 and live in England London. Im so Glad i ahve found this site as i need lots of surport. Been on Seroxat 20 mg for 10 years and just trying to stop with great difficulty, i have got down to one tablet every other day with no problems but from there on cant get any further without terrible side effects. The Doctor has put me on citloapram 10mg every day. Im so nervous of the side effects as they are so bad.
I have had a hard past like many of you here been in a violent relationship which was 8 years ago my parents split up i found out my dad was cheating for 3 years.. and a few other private probs. Hope to speak to all and hope i can help some off you out too. Love Suzi xxxx;)

tammyg
09-08-06, 23:14
Hi Suzi and a warm welcome to you.

If you have a look under the medication section of the forum you might find some threads from people who have had similar issues with medication. I have no experience with it so I won't pretend otherwise I will just welcome you!

Hope you find the site useful.

Tammy x

manmoor
10-08-06, 00:07
Hi Suzi,

A warm welcome to you. It was nice to speak to you in chat. We are all here to help each other.

Take Care

Mandy

xx

seraone
10-08-06, 01:40
Hi Suzi~

I'm also a newbie. Nice to meet you, I hope you find the help and comfort you seek here, it seems like a wonderful place to be!

Sarah

giddy
10-08-06, 09:05
Hi Suzi - welcome to the forum
love Helen

hayles
10-08-06, 09:06
Hi suzy and welcome to the forum x

Hay x

Eclipse
10-08-06, 09:32
Hi Suzi

and a big welcome to you :D

Magz
XX

nicjay
10-08-06, 11:50
Hi Suzi

Welcome to the forum, you will find alot of support here. Hope to see you in chat again.

Nicola
xxx

scoobygirl2005
10-08-06, 12:46
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here and make some new friends too! [^]

Scooby2005
x x

Catwoman
10-08-06, 12:52
Hi Suzi. Its great here as we all have our problems but everyone understands and no-one judges you.
Just a thought, maybe its best you stay on your pills for a while. I am on Prozac and I keep trying to come off them but I become so irratable and ill and depressed, when I am on the pills I am a different person. Maybe we should sometimes stay on them? But I know doctors are sometimes very adament you should be pill free. Not sure what others think?

polly daydream
10-08-06, 14:21
Hi Suzy and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly