PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy feeling in my hand...

GirlAfraid23
23-10-12, 16:26
Today my hand has been feeling very odd, its almost like I have been sitting on my hand, how it feels when it goes dead kind of thing.
It has been on and off all day in my left hand and starting to panic me abit now.
Of course I am thinking MS or a neuro issue.

STEPHYUNO
23-10-12, 18:42
Yeah I know what you mean I get wee pins and needles and odd we shooting pains all over especially on these meds, it's just our bodies doing what's natural. I used to jump to conclusions aswell, but now just accept that my body is giving me a feeling that I don't know,say 'so what I'm fine and it is natural' take a few deep breaths and anxiety goes away and strangely the tingles too, such is the power of the mind. It can be as simple as you may have been sleeping on it or any number of things.

I learned something from a monk, he told me that when I do the' what if' thinking, what if Ive got a tumour, what if they guys attack me, what if I can't sleep tonight, to replace the 'what if' with a positive statement instead, which is the far far more likely scenario anyway, what if I just have a sore head and it will go away soon, what if they guys just say hello and smile, what if I get a lovely restful sleep tonight.

Just a few thoughts that may help you,

Best wishes, Stephen :)