PDA

View Full Version : Red bumps on skin like mosquito bite

Alessa16
23-10-12, 16:55
Today I played volleyball so much at school and I was sweat, I came home and took a shower then I noticed them. There are 4 on my chest 1 on my wrist and 1 on the palm of my hand. What are they??? Do you have an idea? :ohmy: They are not itchy, When i touch them, they are a little bit painful.

justina
23-10-12, 17:59
It is probably a reaction to the fact that you were warm and sweaty, it is really common and nothing to worry about at all! I am sure you are perfectly ok.

Annie0904
23-10-12, 18:13
Could they be mosquito bites? I got terrible mosquito bites the last time I was in Italy. They could be as Justina said, from the fact that you were hot an sweating a lot.

Alessa16
23-10-12, 19:14
They are not mosquite bites I am sure because I ve never seen a mosquite in october in Milano. I want to believe in Justina, But Its the first time I got them after sweating:(

Annie0904
23-10-12, 19:21
I got loads in Tuscany but that was in August and they seemed to prefer English blood!! I think Justina may be right. I would wait until tomorrow to see how it is then. Have you asked your Mother what she thinks?

Alessa16
23-10-12, 19:27
She thinks they are mosquite bites although I told her that its impossible at school on 6 different places. x( And they are not itchy. I am doubtful about if they could be cystic acne. Can anyone get acne after sweating?

Annie0904
23-10-12, 19:33
I wouldn't have thought it would appear that quickly. It could be an allergic reaction to something. If you have any antihistamines like citerizine you could maybe take 1 and see if it helps?

Alessa16
23-10-12, 19:51
I didnt do&eat anything different to cause an allergic reaction except playing so much volleyball. mamma mia whats that? :( Everyday I have somthing to worry about. I am so scared :(

Annie0904
23-10-12, 19:58
Don't worry about it Alessa, we all get little rashes now and again. Do you have antistaminico? You could take one to see if it helps. (I asked my daughter in law the Italian word). If it is painful you could try putting a cold compress on.

Alessa16
23-10-12, 20:07
I havent it unfortunately :( But i am sure they are not allergic. They are raised and not itchy :/ Could they be skin cancer or a sign of a cancer type?

Annie0904
23-10-12, 20:11
No they are not that so do NOT worry about it..they would not have appeared so suddenly. I am sure it is NOT serious and will go soon. Like I say, most of us suddenly get little rashes now and again and they soon go and are nothing to worry about. Try to do something to distract you from thinking about them :bighug1:

Alessa16
23-10-12, 20:20
Thank you so much Annie, You made me feel so much better :)

PS: I am starting to therapies and medicine treatments next week about my HA. I want to be happy again, I want a little bit peace of mind. I hope the treatment will work on me :)

Annie0904
23-10-12, 20:28
I really hope it works for you Alessa. HA is awful especially for someone as young as you who should be out enjoying life. I am sure the treatment will help you. Your English is very good. I am trying to learn Italian but I am not doing very well :)

Alessa16
23-10-12, 20:41
Thank you sooo much I study English very much indeed. :) Italian is difficult to learn but I am sure you can manage it if you practice with your daughter in law. I am bilingual and thanks to it I can learn foreign languages quicklier than other people :)

Annie0904
23-10-12, 20:45
My daughter in law speaks Italian, English, Spanish, German and a little Russian. I am maybe too old for learning a language now :shrug: I want to though because I think my son and his wife may move to Italy to live and when they have children I want to speak to them in Italian :)

Alessa16
23-10-12, 20:52
Ohhh I would want to be like your Daughter in law. I can speak only Italian and Turkish, English( not sooo good) and a little German. :) But My real aim is being like a native speaker in English ( except accent)

I think you can learn it by listening. Its the way how we learn our native languages :)

Annie0904
23-10-12, 20:56
I have bought an online course to teach me but I struggle with some of the words it took me a long time just to be able to say buon pomeriggio :D That was a hard word for me to say!

Alessa16
23-10-12, 21:01
haha I know Italian is very rude language :D Just try to say like this: Boo-on po-me-rrrrrrriggio. Pay attention to R letter : ) English has some kind of words really impssible to say for me because of my strong Italian accent

Annie0904
23-10-12, 21:03
I will try that Alessa, Thank you :)

Alessa16
23-10-12, 21:12
:hugs:

Pipkin
23-10-12, 21:17
Didn't sone members help you with this on another of your threads?

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=123244

Pip

Alessa16
23-10-12, 21:22
Yes, They helped of course.

I just feel myself paranoid right now.