PDA

View Full Version : fruity

fruity
23-10-12, 21:40
hello im new to this site. and i suffer anxiety an panic attacks. wud like to hear from other sufferers. x

MRS STRESS ED
23-10-12, 21:41
:welcome: to nmp you will find help and support here xxxxxxxxxxx

little scientist
23-10-12, 21:45
Welcome fruity!

Annie0904
23-10-12, 21:45
Hi :welcome:

fruity
23-10-12, 21:49
thank u. i'v been feeling panicky for the past 30minutes. but i'v tried to read to take my mind of it. x

nomorepanic
23-10-12, 21:50
Hi fruity

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

fruity
23-10-12, 22:00
thank u.little scientist. x

caroline-j
24-10-12, 19:17
Hi Fruity What causes your anxieties? x

Zingything
24-10-12, 21:29
Hi fruity, welcome to nmp, you'll find loads of help and support on here, I have, and everyone is very friendly and understanding.
Zings x

fruity
24-10-12, 21:49
thank u so much. im calm at mo but last nite & today i woz pancky. well ad panic atak last night. x

---------- Post added at 20:49 ---------- Previous post was at 20:41 ----------

well i av two demanding kids & wen my oldest woz born i woz in & out of hospital with pancreitas & gallstones. plus post natal depresson with the both of them. alls well now though. but its all left me with stress,anxiety & panick. just terrible.. how about u caroline? x

caroline-j
25-10-12, 16:08
Hi fruity. sounds like you have been through the mill and back. I suffer with GAD. Negative thinking that leads to physical symptoms. I do have good and bad days but just lately more bad than good. I do try and help myself by going for walks, meditation, reading and of course being on this site. Hope your having a good day. xx

fruity
25-10-12, 19:36
Hi fruity. sounds like you have been through the mill and back. I suffer with GAD. Negative thinking that leads to physical symptoms. I do have good and bad days but just lately more bad than good. I do try and help myself by going for walks, meditation, reading and of course being on this site. Hope your having a good day. xx
thank you caroline. yes all those things u mentiond help you they help me to. im always thinking the worst. though.i,ve had an okay day today but you know still anxious. feel pretty good at the moment . hopefully that don,t change. . are you okay!

caroline-j
25-10-12, 20:35
Glad you have had an ok day. Mine has been not too bad thank you. Anxiety is always hanging around me though. Enjoy the rest of the eve. Hopefully speak soon. Take care xx