PDA

View Full Version : Having a really bad day

FayeM567
23-10-12, 23:56
I've had a really good week so far. I've been going about my business normally and haven't really thought about my health. But, tonight I've had a really bad headache on the right side of my head. I can feel my temples throbbing. I know that I grind and that I've drank lots of tea today which could have brought this on, but, i've got myself in a panic thinking I must have a brain tumour (i've been having some floaters) or that i'm going to have aneurysm. I just hate this.I think it's partly because I've got my test results on Thursday and i'm a bit worried about the results. It's just annoying because i've done so well in the last few days.

Zingything
24-10-12, 00:37
Faye I'm sorry you're not feeling so good today and if you've drank lots of tea and caffeine it may have resulted in a bad headache, especially if you are feeling anxious already. I hope you have a good sleep and tomorrow you feel a bit brighter.
:hugs:

FayeM567
24-10-12, 00:43
Thanks so much Zingything :hugs:. I think i'm just going to watch something light and then try and get some sleep. Hopefully, i'll feel better tomorrow.

Zingything
24-10-12, 00:46
That's a good idea Faye, it will distract you. Not much on the telly though, I've got QI on at the moment, I like it but it's not great to watch if you need to get some sleep afterwards. Let us know how you feel tomorrow.
Night night x

FayeM567
24-10-12, 00:54
I've put my Pretty Woman dvd on :D I'm not even a massive fan of the film, but, it's light/fluffy and I haven't seen it in ages so it'll be a good distraction before I doze off. Thanks for commenting :hugs: Hope everything's okay with you.