PDA

View Full Version : Fatigue

Zed85
24-10-12, 14:12
Hi everyone, i'm back. Generally feelign pretty good on the Cit right now and i'm feelign better about myself most of the time. However, i'm finding that i am getting more and more fatigued all the time. its got to the point now where my house is an absolute tip and i know i need to clean it and tidy up, but i just cant find the energy. and its takign me longer and longer to get out of bed.

I'm just wondering if anybody else feels like this, if it goes away and is there any way to combat it without comign off the meds.

Sparkle1984
24-10-12, 22:29
Yes, I tend to feel more lethargic since I've been on cit (for 10 weeks now) and I need an extra hour's sleep each night in order to feel OK.

This may seem counter-intuitive, but exercise can help to give you more energy. You'll need to start slow to begin with, especially if you haven't exercised for a while.

nippy70
25-10-12, 13:58
Yes i too feel as im fatigued more than every , Have changed brands of cit and this has effected me, I find im yawning more tired too. Mornings are the worse but i really do think its time to come off these. My vission is getting worse which is a sideeffect to some. My headaches more due to my eyes. No sex life.. I have read to come off move to by 5 mg a few weeks at a time ,, only been on 20mg for 11 weeks ... want to be back to normal , sick of waking up thinking how will i feel today x