PDA

View Full Version : anyone

fruity
24-10-12, 15:56
anyone else av funny eyesight. seems like things r moving. i av allsorts of thing. avin to keep rushing around,sumtimes feel swaye ect......... do any of u av these feelins & more. wud like to kno. x

dabrucru
24-10-12, 16:22
do you see like a small black spot moving? if so these are floaters, which are harmless. i have just gone to an eye doctor (ophtalmolo..something) and told me that everything is perfect with my eyes, but me being a worrier i tend to keep focusing on these floaters , thats why i keep seeing them, when i m distracted i forget them. if you feel worried just go for a check up

PanchoGoz
24-10-12, 18:02
I'm having trouble reading your post fruity, have a look at Symptoms under the problems/issues on the left of the page, there's a lot about eyesight there.

JonoClouds
24-10-12, 19:08
Can you express yourself in plain English? Then you might receive more advice.

fruity
24-10-12, 23:36
i will text more better next time. only i am new on here. aint i. anyway i,ve forgot what i said earlia so lets not worry about it shall we. is this plain enuff for you.

KK77
25-10-12, 00:38
I understood your post Fruity but text speak confuses some people. A lot of these eyesight problems are harmless so I wouldn't worry too much.