PDA

View Full Version : Armpit Pain

DylanR
24-10-12, 20:58
For the past few days i have been suffering with on and off shoulder pain more prominent on the left but i still get pain on the right armpit. I dont believe it is muscular because it is on both sides. I have had a bit of a sinus infection past few days...

lo89
24-10-12, 21:03
I had a major panic about armpit pain a few weeks ago, I forgot about it and now it is gone! I am currently experiencing shoulder pain.
I had a cold, then shoulder pain, then armpit pain and shoulder pain, now I only have shoulder pain so it may be linked with an infection? Ha e you shaved your armpits or changed deodorants recently?

DylanR
24-10-12, 21:07
Nope , but my mum told me that since i had a sinus infection my lymph nodes might be swollen and causing the pain. :S I am so scared

lo89
24-10-12, 21:18
That could very well be the cade. Lymph nodes are supposed to swell. If they didn't swell they would not be able to help you fight off infections and you could get really ill. Painful lymph nodes are generally harmless as they do get tender when they swell in response to infection. Look back through my posts and see how many of them I stress about lymph nodes in - my nodes have almost all reduced to normal now and I worry about them far less (not over it completely yet though)
You will also see I mention the armpit problem.

DylanR
24-10-12, 21:24
So you got pain in your armpit then?

lo89
24-10-12, 21:28
Yes. A dull ache which was worse when I lifted my arms and occasionally I would get a stabbing pain too. it lasted for a good week and a half, in both armpits, but it sort of moved from one to the other, then it cleared up. I had a little amount of pain on Saturday but nothing since.

DylanR
24-10-12, 21:35
I hope it clears up soon , thank you for your time

lo89
24-10-12, 21:51
No problem. Hope you feel better soon! A hot bath might help x

DylanR
24-10-12, 23:14
If anyone else can help it would be appreciatied

Molly Cherry
25-10-12, 00:59
Hi Dylan, I too had a sinus infection a few weeks ago and got strange feelings under my arm pit -it was very weird, and it felt really sore !
It sounds like what you have and the doctor told me it was to do with the infection. This can happen with bacterial infection too. :) No worries !

DylanR
25-10-12, 16:56
Still Feeling it today :/