PDA

View Full Version : Any advise on Gastritis???? Anyone suffer with this?

Em84
25-10-12, 15:37
Hi Everyone

Not been on for a bit as I've not been
Doing too bad but I'm hitting an all time low again! : *(*

Has anyone here had Gastritis? I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing this at the min but this of course is self diagnosed on google (smacks my own hand)

I've been under a bit of the stress the last few days...

I have noticed though with that I have been feeling extremely nauseous, I haven't actually been sick but it feels like I could be all day long, this has been for a few days now...
With the nausea I've been having the scariest body pains, pain at the top of my stomach, chills on and off all day, chest pains, shoulder pains sometimes neck and stabbing pains in my head.
Today I woke had a coffee and bam started feeling sick again...I'm quite bloated today and feeling unwell in generall, tired and a little dizzy....

I drink alcohol regularly and know this can sometimes be a cause as well as anxiety but my HA is going crazy at the moment....more about the chest pains than anything....I'm also sure the pains itself isn't just anxiety as I have suffered for a couple of years now and it's never been this bad with regards to symptoms....ugh! I could just fall asleep.

So I know no one here are doctors but I guess I was wondering if any of you had suffered with this and we're your symptoms similar to this.

I've just moved a good distance away and have yet to visit my new GP which I will do next week....
Incase this is the problem, what can I
do to help...????*

Oh and just to add, I have only had mild bad number 2's tmi, the majority of the time normal...

Trying not to panic : * /*

Xx

nomorepanic
25-10-12, 15:50
Hi Em

Try these:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/search.php?searchid=4619897

Em84
25-10-12, 16:22
Thanks Hun will check these out

X