PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to suddenly burst into tears....

Butterfly22
25-10-12, 16:32
Today, I had an episode where I went from "feeling alright" to wanting to burst into tears, currently I am doing an intensive training programme with the job centre urgh which doesn't help, but I wondered if this is a type of panic?

Annie0904
25-10-12, 16:39
When my anxiety gets high I just burst into tears for no apparent reason x

Butterfly22
25-10-12, 16:42
Yes, that is what happens xx

Annie0904
25-10-12, 16:46
I would say for me it is a type of panic because I get very shaky as well...When I cry like this I know it is my anxiety at its worst. :hugs:

Butterfly22
25-10-12, 16:48
Yes that is the same for me too Annie, I get very shaky and just cant apply myself to anything :hugs:

Annie0904
25-10-12, 16:51
It is the most awful feeling Butterfly, sometimes I just feel like I want to hit my head off the wall. I just don't know where to put myself :hugs:

Ziggy455
25-10-12, 16:58
I get this alot of the time. I have GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) and PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and at times I just want to cry and break down. It's hard most days. It is a big warning sign of anxiety.

Tessar
25-10-12, 17:16
I'm just like everybody elese ehre; i can be having a really good day and then something, even the most stupid thing, can set me off. then for hours i'll struggle not to cry. i'm learning that sometimes if you are able to let it out, actually to cry... you can sometimes feel better afterwards. i suppose it's a release. that's why i think chatting on this forum is good because it's a release. tho i'm embarrassed to admit it, sometimes i cry when reading or writing posts. it's probably a very natural thing, crying. plus you are obviously doing a stressful thing at the moment so i think it's most understandable.

Butterfly22
25-10-12, 17:18
I understand what you mean, crying can be a release if you are able to let it out, but you can't always do that, its quite usual I think to cry while you are posting as you are writing about something which is having an emotional impact on you.