PDA

View Full Version : Ear issuee

Em.ma
25-10-12, 19:18
Hi I just stuck my finger in one ear lol and it feels all funny and funny and I feel deaf in that ear needs to be popped it feels like but it won't scared ... Also friends dog stayed here for a few days and he had a sore that bled on my carpet can I get ill

---------- Post added at 19:18 ---------- Previous post was at 19:14 ----------

its hard to explain don't feel like i can hear in the ear can't feel any wax

mollymalloy
25-10-12, 20:03
I just had that today, a dull hearing and numbness around the ear. It has happened to me before and I put it down to tension of the muscles in my neck and shoulders. I did some gentle stretches and the dullness has gone. I also have constant ringing in my ear, for the last three years.

Em.ma
26-10-12, 18:45
Thanks Itsc actually in the ear it's like wen u get water stuck in ear only happens when I stick finger in ear and lasts a while after what it I have brain tumour !!! I cant feel any wax

venusbluejeans
26-10-12, 19:21
Emma you should not be putting anything in your ear, not even your finger.

putting your finger in your ear will be causing pressure in your ear which is what you are feeling.

It only happens when you put your finger in your ear so STOP putting your finger in your ear!!

KK77
26-10-12, 20:26
I don't see how this is related to a "brain tumour". Your ear would feel funny if you poke your finger in it!

Ziggy455
26-10-12, 22:57
Brain Tumors don't affect hearing, more motor functions and such. If you poke your ear it's going to feel funny.

Em.ma
27-10-12, 16:15
Thanks I'm scared of going deaf lol am quitting using ear phones today as have used them for hours a day on a very loud volume.. Never had this feeling before I didn't put finger in deep lol just to itch in ear lol

---------- Post added at 15:37 ---------- Previous post was at 15:19 ----------

I'm convinced I can't hear aswell out of that ear the other ones fine though I did have a cold two weeks ago but feel fine now I don't want to go deaf I get feelings in ear even when pleaviong it alone so scared can't describe the feeling

---------- Post added at 16:15 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

Also my cold has lasted more than 2 weeks now feel fine just the odd feeling of a tiny bit of flem in back of throat

Em.ma
27-10-12, 23:40
When I sneeze I get a pain in one ovary area/ hip also get occasional mild back pain( not when sneezing) knew a girl who had back pain thought it was muscular was cancer that spread to hip so bit concerned about it..she passed away

Em.ma
28-10-12, 10:42
Also why am I still coughing two weeks after a cold only a couple timnes a day and have a slight mucus feeling makes me worry over chest

---------- Post added at 10:42 ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 ----------

Also prolonged anxiety has an effect on the heart and can cause heart issues so a bit worried over it