PDA

View Full Version : Head pain when I bend over :(

alwaysworrying19
26-10-12, 10:20
For the past couple of days, when I bend over, I get a rush of pain to one side of my head. When I stand back up, its disappears. I'm not bending down too quickly either so its not that.

Has anyone ever experienced this? I'm trying not to worry but the usual worry of brain tumour is creeping in! :weep:

Any advice?

MRS STRESS ED
26-10-12, 10:32
its awful i no i to have the BT fears it scares me just to hear it said ,i use to get a dull pain when i would bend down and my head, it would feel heavy and dizzy ,the doctor told me it was my anxiety and to be honest i was focusing on it all the time ,its not as bad now but i try not to focus on it ,and trust what people are telling me im also having cbt and thats helping me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Annie0904
26-10-12, 10:34
Mine is the same this morning but I think it is my sinus. Sinus pain usually gets worse when you bend your head forward.

JoannaS
26-10-12, 11:55
I get that too sometimes. It feels like a sea wave is passing through my head (couldn't think of how to describe it!) I think it's just some kind of head rush as sometimes I feel it when I stand up too quickly. My head will feel all funny and my vision all blurry! I don't worry about it anymore though as it soon passes and it's not all the time either. x