PDA

View Full Version : feeling anxiety or not?feel alone and confused!!

hollymuso
26-10-12, 13:39
hi there. lately i have been told i have a twisted pelvis and had other health worries. think made worse by the fact my auntie has breast cancer. but anyway. .. for a week after the osteopath i felt ok, better! but then after some abdominal pains i went to doc he pushed on me to feel around and then my pelvis began to ache! i was weak and tired for about the last week. only yesterday i started feeling like myself..and jsut when that happened i suddenly felt weak again like i was coming down with flu?? having only got over a cold a couple of weeks ago. i quit smoking just over 2 months ago and have felt not like myself since! so unhealthy feeling all the time which i though was meant to be you feeling better lol.
so now im posting because also last night, i started getting this warm feeling in my legs, a this tingling feeling! i stupidly googled but havnt taken it too seriously its just i cant work out if my symptoms are real anymore or just anxiety but even today i felt great up and about energy again then the legs tingling started...funnily enough though just before it did i thought about my childhood and this book im reading for my anxiety. now ive tuned into it! anyone ever felt this warm to cold tingling feeling before? or could it be related to my pelvis and im making it worse..i just dont know anymore! ! and no one listens to me anymore ...they think im just doing my usual worrying thing!! i feel alone in this. x

many thanks
hollymuso xxx