PDA

View Full Version : Brown spot on the bottom of my foot

Alessa16
26-10-12, 14:57
Hello! I just did googling about melanoma and I read some articles about it, I learnt that melanoma likes to occur on feet. So I remembered, This summer I saw a spot on the bottom of my right foot, it was like dirt, I washed my foot but it didnt go. Therefore I took a needle and scratched it. The layer of skin went and it didnt bleed at all. Spot was small, shallow,brown and flat. I am really sick about it. It was 3 months ago, Now I am looking my foots sole and there is nothing to see right now.

I know I asked so much questions on here but just I cant calm myself down about melanoma. :weep:

I need some reassurance..

Anxious_gal
26-10-12, 20:04
If there's nothing there now it can't be melanoma.
It might have been dirt, a bruise, a verruca.

Alessa16
26-10-12, 20:13
Oh, REALLY? are you sure? I want to believe it!
yes there is nothing as if I never had a spot/mole there

Annie0904
26-10-12, 20:15
Anxious_Gal is right Alessa, if you cannot see anything there then there is nothing at all to worry about x

Alessa16
26-10-12, 20:18
A cancerous mole grows back again? because I did it 3 months ago and it didnt come back

And btw, Annie, Thank you SO much because you always answer to my threads. Hugsss :hugs:

Annie0904
26-10-12, 20:23
No problem Alessa but please try not to worry so much. Try to enjoy your weekend off school and find some fun things to do. :hugs::hugs: x

Alessa16
26-10-12, 20:27
We came to Istanbul for holiday but I cant get enjoy at all. All my family is here, and I am only think about melanoma. I look my foot and cry in bathroom.

My theory is, it was a starting of melanoma and i removed it, so, cancerous cells(which i cant see) in my foot now and will spread to my organs soon.

the worst scenario

Annie0904
26-10-12, 20:35
No Alessa that cannot happens so don't worry about it. Go out of the bathroom and be with your family to help take your mind of it. Your foot is fine..You would have had more symptoms by now if it was not and your foot would not look fine. be with your family and please enjoy your holiday :) xx

Alessa16
26-10-12, 20:42
Thank you so much! so my foot looks fine, It must be a mole to spread to my organs then.. which I havent! :)

Annie0904
26-10-12, 20:47
Alessa...STOP GOOGLING! You always get yourself more worried when you do and not everything you read on there is true. You are fine so please enjoy your holiday :) Promise me you will have a fun holiday?

Alessa16
26-10-12, 20:56
Holiday is almost finished (three more days then we will turn back) But I'll try to fun! I was very very happy this morning, until I googled my spot. Cancer forums are frightening!!! All of things I read online made me cry..

They say, the sole of your foot is very unusal place to occur a mole, If it happens go see a doctor because the mole is probably cancerous. I swear I read something similar..

Annie0904
26-10-12, 21:01
Never google or go on those forums again...stay with this one. They put the worse things on there that will probably never happen and they just scare you. Be Happy!!! :D

Alessa16
26-10-12, 21:04
I'll be:) My mommy and all of my family is sad to seeing me like this.. I will never google again. Thank you so much :hugs:

Annie0904
26-10-12, 21:09
:D :bighug1::bighug1: x