PDA

View Full Version : Weightloss.

WarehouseWorker
26-10-12, 19:34
Hi.

I suffer with major anxiety. For the past two years i had diagnosed myself with 3 types of cancers. I know sad huh. Its the vein of my life.

Recently ive started to weight myself.

I was 15.10 stone.

However around 3 weeks later im 15.7

Does this kind of weight loss sypmtomise cancer, please advise. thanks

Annie0904
26-10-12, 19:38
Weight loss can be caused by anxiety, I have lost 1 stone in a month and I know it is just because I am so anxious.

MissHDynamite
26-10-12, 19:50
No is the answer.. so don't worry. Three pounds is very little to lose in 3 weeks and is probably down to either a slight difference in what you have eaten or possibly stress. I have lost over 3 stone in the last few months.. all down to stress. Just try to relax :)

ricardo
26-10-12, 20:02
I always thought the medication most of us take has a big side effect of weight gain but as I get older it appears to be the other way round. The more anxious i am the thought of food repulses me.

With regards to your question one can gain or lose a couple of pounds just through out a normal day, so I wouldn't worry.

Thumbelina
24-11-12, 12:12
I relate to richardo,
When my anx is extremely high even mentionig food makes me sick- amd i have to feed 2 kids every day. Actually food thing brought me to ER. If i start earlig now, which i did a bit - my anxiety will go down and all the rest. But at the moment - its a bit of a circle.