PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but I have one last question about breast cancer

lisak789
26-10-12, 21:59
I go for another ultrasound on my breast on Tuesday, but I just have one quick question and I am sorry if its to much information but those who are worried about breast cancer if you squeeze the nipple do you find fluid comes out? I have that on my right side, if it kind of hurts and I squeeze the nipple I get white fluid that seems to only come out of one duct. I apologize if it sounds bad but I didn't know how else to put it. So I have read up on it and it says if you only have fluid from one duct in the nipple it could be a cancer

Annie0904
26-10-12, 22:09
The only way you can really know for sure is by having the ultrasound and mammogram. Please let us know how you get on at your appointment on Tuesday :hugs::hugs: x

Alessa16
26-10-12, 22:19
My mom has it for months!! She doesnt care though, of course. My moms right breast leaks yellow. We read online and its rarely related with cancer, also my mother hasnt other symptoms at all apart from pain.

Ziggy455
26-10-12, 22:40
My mom has it for months!! She doesnt care though, of course. My moms right breast leaks yellow. We read online and its rarely related with cancer, also my mother hasnt other symptoms at all apart from pain.

It's more related to glands really as most breast cancer is found in the form of noticeable lumps and Tumors. Get it checked out, but RELAX! It doesn't sound like cancer.

Alessa16
26-10-12, 22:49
She checks her breasts regularly but hasnt found any lump so far. Dr.Google says its just an infection. She works unfortunately no time to go to doctor but I'll say her.. Thanks for advise! :hugs:

lisak789
31-10-12, 21:28
Hi all, I had my ultrasound yesterday. The radiologist said that he hasnt seen such healthy breast tissue in a long time. He said there is not one thing wrong at all in my breast that the pain must just be hormonal. I am 34 and he said he doesnt expect to see me till Im 40 for another mamogram and ultrasound. So I guess I will have to live with the pain but I know its not cancer now and I can put this to rest. Thank you so much to everyone for putting up with me on this for so long!

kirstynic
31-10-12, 21:32
Awwwww bless you glad you can get some relief from this now. I too get breast pain alot and it is a worry but priceless to be told its hormonal. Primrose tablets are meant to help xx

justina
31-10-12, 21:36
So happy for you:yesyes:

Annie0904
31-10-12, 21:53
Really pleased for you :D Evening Primrose capsules are supposed to be good for helping with breast pain x