PDA

View Full Version : New symptom - Experiencing pulse feeling top of head?

reddevil
27-10-12, 18:22
Never experienced this symptom before but it's really starting to worry me that I have a serious problem (tumour or aneurism).

Yesterday at work, I was sitting at my desk and I felt this weird sensation, felt like my pulse in the top of the head towards the left side, which stopped me in my tracks and after around 15 seconds it stopped.

Well I calmed myself down as I have been struggling with anxiety for the past few months and decided to see if it would happen again because I can feel slight tension in my head as anxiety usually cause headaches with me.

Well it just happened this evening, while watching TV and it was in the same place and lasted for the same amount of time and now I’m worrying because it is in the same place.

Anybody experienced this and why is it in the same place as I’m frightened?

JoannaS
27-10-12, 18:34
I've felt pulses in my temples before. I think you can feel pulses all around your body - I even feel and see them in my stomach sometimes!

I'm sure you're fine but if it persists and you're still worried (I'd probably be the same) then make an appointment with your doctor for reassurance. I'm always noticing weird symptoms and I always wonder if other, non-anxiety people experience these too. I never noticed things like this before and wish I could go back to being care free. Life was so much easier back then!