PDA

View Full Version : nightmares now!! wake up.crying and cant cope anymore

hollymuso
28-10-12, 07:33
I would live to know if others experience these dreams and how they cope.
Im at my wits end.! I just need to talk.and get this out as I feel so weird! I had been suffering with health anxiety for a while before that normal anxiety..
Last night ..ay work ...Nearly passing out and being sick..got home and think it was wind and anxiety from.feeling strange! And with hardly any sleep I've just woken up from a nightmare!

Does anyone ever dream this??? I was in.Hawaii working in a bar and a tidal wave warning came .. could feel the earth rumbling and I climbed my way up a steep muddy hill. Got away from the beach having been told it will only reach there then in distance saw it coming .... and realized I was about to die! Starting crying saying I don't wanna die I don't wanna die....then woke up and began to cry ! I woke terrified_

Tidal waves are my indicAtor that I'm getting worse as they are what I dreamed the last time! I suffer bad nightmares anyway. Waking up.crying a or moaning a lot.
I know it means I'm.overwhelmed by emotions. But I don't wannabee be anymore...I'm.so tired of it all and living a life half lived_
Xxx

RichieSwansea
18-11-12, 14:08
I some times get bad nightmares and wake up with a huge Jump, had this about 5 times in one night last week lol, I can never remember what happens in the dreams by the morning but its probably not fun.

I sleep better with my window open, it seems to be worse when its hot, obviously that's not going to be so much fun when it gets colder lol, grampa pajamas are going to be needed.

That's probably not much help, but its a little similar, If you ever need to chat get in touch matey.

Kind Regards

Richie

PanchoGoz
18-11-12, 14:52
Water and the sea represent your subconscious mind and emotions. You are right, you are getting overwhelmed by your subconscious feelings. What can you do to unstress yourself? You could try doing some relaxation exercises, focus on organising your mind and write things down, make little mind maps. Slow down a bit. You may find that once you become more relaxed you will dream about something like snow falling or melting.