PDA

View Full Version : just another day

MRS STRESS ED
28-10-12, 09:20
hi its my birthday today people will come round wishing me happy birthday ,i wish it was ,my HA is awful at the moment ,my husbands had to go into work ,and worst of all my brother in laws funeral tomorrow he was 43 the aged i am today ,i just feel so down and sick at the moment, lifes not good ,does anyone else feel that you just get over one thing and another thing hits you before you have time to recover fully :weep:

Elle-Kay
28-10-12, 09:33
Yes I've certainly had times like that in the past. Don't feel bad about feeling this way on your birthday, or pressured to feel a certain way - I think of it like this: when all said and done, you are only 1 minute older than you were at 11:59pm last night :) People will wish you a happy birthday, of course, because they want you to be happy, but with everything you have going on at the moment it isn't surprising that you're not able to feel that way (yet).

Thinking of you :hugs:

Alessa16
28-10-12, 09:34
It happens me exactly, All the time! I cant remember the last time I was really happy and had peace of mind. One thing goes and another one comes. HA circle

MRS STRESS ED
28-10-12, 09:39
thankyou so much elle-kay I no your right just doesnt seem right at the moment to feel happy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---------- Post added at 10:39 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

It happens me exactly, All the time! I cant remember the last time I was really happy and had peace of mind. One thing goes and another one comes. HA circle

thankyou i no im not alone but as im sure you will understand it feels like it :hugs: