PDA

View Full Version : Iphone/android app

xtremx
28-10-12, 15:11
Hi have just downloaded a iphone app from http://www.anxietyconnect.com/ its abit like a forum but using the iphone/android

Looks like a growing group.

uk23
23-11-12, 19:37
Nicola should get Tapatalk set up for vB, would be much easier to use this forum on a phone or tablet then.

nomorepanic
23-11-12, 19:48
We will be looking into this Piers when we upgrade the forum and website as well

uk23
24-11-12, 01:24
We will be looking into this Piers when we upgrade the forum and website as well

Are you sticking with vB or moving to another platform?

nomorepanic
24-11-12, 01:33
Staying with VB - why?

Laura1989
29-11-12, 19:32
Tapatalk would be great...use it on my iPad for a few forums, really useful!

uk23
02-12-12, 21:53
Staying with VB - why?

vB is horrible, I run a few forums and moved them all over to XenForo. Much more powerful and easier to work with. Also licensing is cheaper and support is better than vB.

Ryan W
19-03-13, 18:26
vB is horrible, I run a few forums and moved them all over to XenForo. Much more powerful and easier to work with. Also licensing is cheaper and support is better than vB.
How hard is it to switch over from VB to XenForo? Are there any difficulties associated with it? And how different will the user experience be? I am thinking about switching over but want to make sure the change is not too drastic for the users and for myself. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!