PDA

View Full Version : Its a mixture!

Pinkbrenda2012
28-10-12, 19:13
Hi i have suffered from anxiety/health anxiety/agrophobia for around 7 years but this year has totally been the hardest there have been a few times i wanted to give up and end it all because i can see there is no other way to end the feelings. When i am alone i start to shake, feel sick and extremely dizzy with headache. When i go out i get the same symptoms whether being alone or with sumone. I just get so worried there is something else wrong with me as i constantly have a bad head and feel dizzy! I go to the doctors and they say its just anxiety but the pain and the dizzieness just cant be normal. I get so worked up about it i seem to cry and feel sorry for myself all the time. Help!

Annie0904
28-10-12, 19:23
Anxiety is just the most awful thing and I have been feeling just as you describe. I have cried all day today. I have been anxiety free before though so just keep telling myself that I can be better again..I just hope it happens soon. I wish I could do more to help you but you are not alone in this :hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

flossie
28-10-12, 19:32
Nausea, headaches, dizziness - it all sounds like classic anxiety symptoms to me and I reckon the huge majority of us here have felt the same way.
Read the info on the left of the screen Symptoms under Problems/Issues.
It is so difficult to accept that you feel this way because of anxiety but acceptance is the key to moving forward.
Learn to use a relaxation or meditation track. They can be downloaded from amazon as well as other sites. Also learn to breath properly down to the diaphragm that the chest. Eat a healthy diet and every couple of hours having a light snack between meals.

almamatters
28-10-12, 20:33
Same here. Have been struggling with this for months am scared to go the shops alone and can only go if I have someone with me. I used to be ultra confident and now can't even go outside sometimes.