PDA

View Full Version : How it started(HA story)

hamesh
28-10-12, 20:42
I think my anxiety started since i found a lump in my testicle one day after working out and googled testicular masses and saw testicular cancer(freaked me out).Doctor said it was a harmless swelling of the blood vessels, but i was still left wondering how i could have had cancer and maybe even have died . Since then i had embarked on a drastic lifestyle change, which saw me completely change my diet and work out every day of the week. My anxiety subside for a period of time but i was still thinking about what could have been.

This is where things really escalated,3 weeks later i woke up and noticed what i thought was a sunken eye and i was having slight pain behind the eye, i googled it and saw it could be a sign of some life threatening illnesses and convinced myself i was dying. Turned out it was just some early symptoms of sinusitis but since then my anxiety has persisted.

I will not lie when i say that since September(when i got the sinus infection) I've have had about 10 different cancers,diabetes,liver failure,kidney failure,a neuro-degenerative disease,strokes and heart attacks(bear in mind i'm only 17). At one point I even thought that i had already died and was in some kind of intermediate realm:wacko:

I hope i can get through this rough period in my life and emerge a better person, hopefully with the help of my friends,family and God...oh and you guys, that maybe i will get there.

Wow i feel alot less anxious now,maybe you guys could share your story too and see if it lessens your anxiety.:)

Lastly just wanted to ask, can you feel symptoms of anxiety when not overly anxious? For example twitching,muscle tension,ear ringing,headaches,indigestion etc.