PDA

View Full Version : Blood Pressure????

angie3077
11-08-06, 12:23
Hi everyone,

well first of all I am now 8 weeks pregnant and very happy about it but feel this is going to be terrible for my health anxiety and panics!
I am already worrying over every little thing...today the Midwife has been round and taken my blood pressure and it was 90 over 60!! This is very low for me and only 2 weeks ago at my first appointment it was 118 over 84....a considerable difference I think! Just to add I have been being sick for the last week - every day and did'nt know if this would effect it? And I have this constant headache.
So can anyone enlighten me as to whether this is cause for concern...I think I have already made my mind up at that it is and I am threating over it already....but any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Angie xx

hunny
11-08-06, 16:19
Hiya

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I am 35 weeks pregnant
Please try not to worry over your BP
Its very normal for your BP to drop in early pregnancy,in fact mine did the very same and i felt dizzy etc.Its not harmful at all at your stage and is certainly better than being high
If you look on the pregnancy websites you will be its very common

HTH
Hunny x

angie3077
12-08-06, 21:49
Hi, thank you very much for your reply Hunny....I appreciate it. Not feeling so anxious now! Good to hear you are pregnant too....not liking the being sick every day at the moment but overall I am pleased...lol. You have not got long to go have you.....hope all is well?

Thanks again

Angie x