PDA

View Full Version : dont know what to do

gem7
29-10-12, 15:26
2 weeks ago my sister picked up my trazdone from the doctor but there is a note on saying for me to make appointment to get more i only got a few left but i.m to scared to leave the house to even see the doctor so is there a way i can get my tablets with out seeing the doctor as i dont feel up to leaveing the house yet any advice of what i could do thanks

Sparkle1984
29-10-12, 16:24
Could you call the doctor's surgery - maybe they'd be willing to do a telephone appointment or even a home visit?

gem7
30-10-12, 15:51
i couldnt have a telephone appointment cos i have a speech problem a stutter i dont like speaking on phones and i got told a while ago they wont do a home visit so not sure what to do any one else have any ideas

MRS STRESS ED
30-10-12, 16:01
could you not get someone to phone on your behalf and explain how bad you are at the moment, surely they must understand your circumstances its worth a try xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

MissHDynamite
30-10-12, 16:06
If you can't manage to do the phone call get your sister or a friend to do it for you... they can expalin the circumstances and ask for a call back today from a doctor. They can explain to them your problem of leaving the house at the moment and your prescription needed. If they reufse to give you them.. then ask for a call out.. they can't refuse if need them

Laura123
30-10-12, 17:08
It's your right to a home visit if you can't get there, I would get someone to phone for you and explain all this and I am sure that they will come to you, if not threaten to complain to the practice manager! X

gem7
12-11-12, 15:52
managed to get a home visit got the doctor to come out today was nervers about him coming to the house too but least that out the way got more tablets my sister has gone out to pick them up now i was stuttering all the way through to him and talking with my head down as i couldnt bare to look him in the eyes but he seemed nice anuff thank god i had my sister with me to as i would not have saw him if i was on my own