PDA

View Full Version : Good evening all!!!!

loopylu86
29-10-12, 19:42
Good evening all. Hope everyone is having a relaxed evening. I have been quite tired and distant toda but still feel good :)

Things are going really well with my new love interest. We have had three dates now and he is really great.

I didn't return to work today and am going to the docs tomo about my phased return and also to see if I can be put on the list for a dermatologist. I am still getting spots in one localised area and I have recently had two that have conjoined into one big one and it is the lack of knowledge as to what it is..why it is reoccuring and what I can do to prevent it. I am sick of antibiotics and just feel that they help and as soon as I stop the problem returns. What is annoying me the most is the scars that they leave. It is making me feel very self conscious!

Sorry for my little rant on that subject lol.

I am feeling slightly achey but overall a good mood this evening!!

little scientist
29-10-12, 19:49
Hey loopylu! Glad you seem to have been having a good day :)

Annie0904
29-10-12, 19:52
Lu so pleased that you are feeling a little better. I have had a dreadful couple of days where I cried non stop. Hubby called the doctor out today (he would never have got me there). The doctor said I am expecting too much to soon and has signed me off work for another month then I have to see her again before I even think about going back. I feel a little more relaxed since she told me that.

Really pleased to hear your news regarding the dates :D Hopefully as the anxiety goes your problem with boils will also go as they are stress related. Are you still using Epsom salts? I am having a daily Epsom bath since I bought so much :D xx

Elle-Kay
29-10-12, 19:53
I'm glad you're in a good mood Lu, and that things are going well with the new man :) I think you're right to ask for a referral, for your peace of mind if nothing else. There must be something causing your spots, after all.

loopylu86
29-10-12, 21:10
Aww sorry to hear you have had a few bad days Annie. I definitely think it's the work stress looming. Your health and well being is so much more important. It is not about pleasing others and you have nothing to feel guilty about! I think being signed off for another month or so is a very good idea. You can focus on what's important now (before work) YOURSELF/your wonderful family! Glad you feel abit more relaxed now. I am still feeling nervous about work but if I can sort this phased return out then it won't seem as daunting!

I have been alternating the Epsom salts with Radox and you're right Elle-Kay...something MUST be causing it! I know people can get physical things like hives when stressed so hoping it is just that!!

Thanks little Scientist!! XX

Annie0904
29-10-12, 21:36
I think a phased return is the best option for you and is what I will do when I do eventually get back. I was supposed to be seeing occupational health tomorrow and was worrying about that but they phoned this afternoon to cancel because the nurse is off sick xx