PDA

View Full Version : 2 hard bumps on back of head

josedlc96
30-10-12, 03:16
I noticed these 2 bumps behind my head lined up with the top of my ears. They are on the back, but on each side if you know what I mean. I noticed them about 5 months ago and I don't know if they have always been there. They are hard as bone, not moveable and they don't hurt. I don't think they are lymph nodes because the occipital nodes are behind the neck from what I've read. Mine are higher up. Please don't scare by telling me I have cancer because I've read many stuff about lymphoma when I felt a lymph node on my neck, so I went to the doctor and she said it was allergies and not to worry because it was very small, soft and moveable. They haven't gotten bigger, so is it just part of everyones skull and I'm overreacting or something serious? I'm 16 and my mom hates it when I tell her to take me to the doctor just to check for bumps around me... :P

nomorepanic
30-10-12, 13:07
I think they are part of the skull and we all have them

josedlc96
01-11-12, 02:11
After messing around with them a bit, I found that when I tilt my head up and touch them, I can actually move them! The one on the left side is a lot easier to move than the right so they are not part of my skull. They don't hurt and are like in between hard and soft. I still hope it's not lymph nodes, but u have had this itchy part on my head that been there for about a year. There no dandruff or lice or dry skin. It's just on a certain part on the crown part.