PDA

View Full Version : i feel devastated

dabrucru
30-10-12, 18:24
so my wife is leaving, i have posted these a few weeks ago, i have always tried to know the reason why, i kept asking her, she just said that she does not feel nothing for me anymore, but deep down i knew that there was something else, so i kept persisting, calmly, day after day. than today she gave up and told me that my performance anxiety is something she sees as not normal and she can t accept it. i don t blame her , but its not something i decide! i dont want to go in details, but almost everytime we try to get intimate i get really anxious to the point that i can t continue... it like i don t enjoy sex anymore...

i m really feeling angry at myself, and to her, i mean is nt it supposed to understand each other? i would never decided to leave if the situation was on the opposite .

ps im 38 years old

Annie0904
30-10-12, 18:32
I am really sorry to hear this news. Anxiety and medication can affect intimate relationships and I am sorry that your wife cannot understand this. Don't feel angry with yourself...you are not to blame for the illness you have. I think you need to see your doctor to help you through this as you are already at a low point and need all the support you can get. sending you :hugs::hugs::hugs: