PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack?

Savannah
30-10-12, 19:08
On Thursday I suddenly felt flushed in the face, shaky and heart racing. It soon passed and its not happened since, until tonight. I was in the kitchen making tea and I suddenly felt really hot and flushed in the face:(( I felt my heart racing and my hands shaking.

I'm scared of the heat in my face, is this panic? Worried what that is, it's how it starts.

fruity
30-10-12, 21:32
On Thursday I suddenly felt flushed in the face, shaky and heart racing. It soon passed and its not happened since, until tonight. I was in the kitchen making tea and I suddenly felt really hot and flushed in the face:(( I felt my heart racing and my hands shaking.

I'm scared of the heat in my face, is this panic? Worried what that is, it's how it starts.
i have had that when i have a panic attack and sometimeswhen not but always when im anxous or panicky. are you ok now

Savannah
30-10-12, 22:26
Thanks Fruity.

Eventually calmed down, it really shook me up. I just suddenly went so hot in the face that I had a panic:((( I had it last week and its shaken me up as I thought it couldn't be anxiety related, I was worried what if could be:/

Thanks for replying x