PDA

View Full Version : am i going mad or just having a bad time?

natsphantom
31-10-12, 09:10
hi all.
Have been posting quite a lot lately. Been having a difficult few weeks and i cant explain why.
Had a full blown panic attack last night while watching a movie with my hubby, then all the pains in my head started and my eyes and head just felt ''floaty''.
Went to bed, found it very hard to get off to sleep. when i did eventually sink into slumber, i was constantly waking up and feeling like i was somehow slipping away from the world. Its very hard to try and explain but my head felt very light, my heart was going extremely slow, my eyes were flashing and i kept thinking this is the end for me! I felt as though i was really struggling to take a breath, felt like i was somehow forgetting to breath.
Decided to get up at 5am, so went downstairs, all of a sudden this intense dull ache in the left side of my head had appeared.
im constantly testing my body but am never convinced that im ok. Im sure that there is something major going on inside me. Im never away from the doctors and they still keep saying its your GAD and OCD. There is nothing physically wrong with you.
Im covered in bruises mainly on my thighs but haven't bashed myself. Another thing to add to my worry's. Do blood clots appear as bruises??
Sorry for the ramble, was just wondering, does anyone else have trouble with any of these symptoms at night time.Any advice will be very much appreciated!
Thanks x

Annie0904
31-10-12, 09:35
This anxiety does the weirdest things to our bodies. I am sure the symptoms you had during the night were just resulting from your panic attack. I always have loads of bruises and don't know where they came from but I do bruise very easily. Blood clots do not appear as bruises so don't worry about that. :hugs:

natsphantom
31-10-12, 11:13
Thank you Annie. :bighug1: