PDA

View Full Version : scared of this & that

ajones473@yahoo.com
31-10-12, 09:37
I`m new to this site, but I`ve been on sites like Emetophobia international, ! or 2 others. My main fear is vomiting, & this time of the year is rough on me because all you hear is who`s been sick with norovirus, I mean it`s everywhere. If I log on to facebook it`s full of posts from people bragging about howw many times they or their kids threw up last night, & even tv presenters get in on the act, & of course the news reporting about noro sweeping the country. The other thing that I can`t handle is blood, it`s not so bad on a horror movie, but if I see someone bleeding in real life, or on programmes like casualty I tend to look away. If I was unlucky enough to to be walking down the road & come across a road accident, I would make a detour to avoid looking at any injured people, & I can`t understand people who stand & stare at things like that, I think it`s disgusting! Luckily the only blood I get to see is when I nick myself shaving my legs. It`s a pity that I can`t afford laser or waxing treatments.:ohmy:

nomorepanic
31-10-12, 09:49
Hi ajones473@yahoo.com

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.