PDA

View Full Version : Shaking on the inside

MissSunshine
31-10-12, 10:15
Since yesterday I've been getting these horrible inside tremors, it's got to the point where my hands feel weak and I feel as tho even typing is a shore. It feels as tho my heads shaking on the inside and I feel dizzy and like I'm about to fall over. I thought it was because I'm tired so went to be last night to watch a film and I felt like I had I to hold my head stil to watch it even tho my head wasn't visiblely shaking it felt that way. Woke this morning and there still there slightly.

I was really looking forward to today as well and I'm taking my child trick or treating doesn't anyone have any advise on how to stop this shaking I feel as tho I'm loosing control x

anxiousmal
31-10-12, 11:39
Hello MissSunshine,

I have had trembling almost constantly with my anxiety, The way I deal with it is:

1. Take a breath
2. Tell myself to calm down
3. Start on the activity immediatly (With the attitude of "Im going to do this"), like now Im typing on a keyboard which has taken my attention and I have no trembling.

I hope this helps you, its what I do. Try and take focus of the trembling and put it on to what your doing.

MissSunshine
05-11-12, 16:54
Thank you for your advice x